Onyx® – Framed Balustrades
The Onyx® system was originally created during the early 1990’s, and over the past few decades has been continually developed into a sleek and prestigious framed balustrade manufactured from tubular stainless steel. During this time Onyx® has become a industry renowned product, respected for its neat detailing, seamless flow and weld-free appearances.
Onyx® offers the touch a modern environment could need to provide the perfect finish along with the correct ergonomic and regulation requirements, whilst offering a great-looking, low-maintenance solution that can be ideal for communal areas in retail or commercial buildings to staircases or balconies on residential apartments.
Everything in the Onyx® range can be tailored according to precise needs and the stainless steel balustrades can be combined or enhanced with features from other ranges, and can even be infilled with a wide variety of infill options.
We believe that framed balustrade systems should be much more than just a metal balustrade. We work closely with our clients to ensure our stainless steel balustrades meet and exceed expectations, offering support throughout the process from design right through to installation. We’re on-hand every step of the way and our commitment to quality, design ideals and excellent customer service ensures you’ll be left with an excellent metal balustrade that can perform at every level. Onyx® stainless steel balustrade systems are custom manufactured to exact project requirements whilst utilising the decades of refinement and you’ll be able to transform your environment with a solution that works.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
Benefits of the Onyx® range:
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Suited for raking, curved and level applications.
- Comprehensive range of fixing solutions.
- Available in a satin or bright mirror polish.
- Handrails can be either in line or offset from the balusters.
- Designed to meet all UK Regulations.
- Offered with a 12 year guarantee.
The Onyx® range offers products you can specify on any project with confidence and assurance.
- Stainless steel
- Timber effect
- Powder coated steel
- 50mm dia.
- 42mm dia.
- 304 grade stainless steel (internal)
- 316 grade stainless steel (external)
- Satin polished
- Bright polished
- Toughened glass
- Stainless steel Tensioned wires
- Midrails (horizontal or vertical)
- Perforated or mesh panels