Opal® – Framed Balustrades
Opal®’s attractive, hard wearing polyester powder coated finish delivers a superb balance of durability, quality and value, providing a visual complement or contrast in any environment.
External applications are normally made from powder coated stainless steel rather than mild steel, offering guaranteed corrosion resistance (even when damaged) and a superior surface finish. Exterior grade Opal® is ideal for outdoor applications, including areas that are required to be not ‘cold to the touch’.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
Benefits of the Opal® range:
- Attractive and hard wearing powder coating.
- Wide range of colours and finishes including metallic.
- Seamless finish gives completely smooth bends.
- Suitable for raking, curved and level applications.
- Comprehensive range of fixing solutions.
- Can be used in conjunction with other ranges.
- Designed to meet all UK Regulations.
- Offered with a 12 year Guarantee.
The Opal® range offers products you can specify on any project with confidence and assurance.
- Timber effect
- Powder coated
- Stainless steel
- 42mm dia.
- 48mm dia.
- 50mm dia.
- Mild steel (internal)
- Stainless steel (external)
- Polyester powder coated
- Toughened glass
- Stainless steel tensioned wires
- Midrails (horizontal or vertical)
- Perforated or mesh panels